Saturday, February 9, 2008

So it continues

I recast on Koolhaas after a day or so of cooling off from our previous encounter. It is going well but somehow I thing I messed it up again. I have decided though this time that if I have oh well I will just say it is a design element. LOL

In other news my nine year old daughter has taken up knitting. She is knitting a scarf for her daddy. I am very proud of her and plan on posting pictures of her and her progress.

Oh yes and before I forget a fellow knitter and friend of mine has taught me how to spin my own yarn. Though I don't think I will become obsessed with it I really do enjoy doing it and plan on keeping it up. In fact another knitter has offered to teach me how to dye my own yarn. I guess I need to put in a order to knit picks again soon.

Always Knitting (and now not alone)

~KM

No comments: