Monday, December 24, 2007

UMMM What does that say


So I have been working on this for one of the hubbies. It is called Binary I got the pattern at Knitty. (www.knitty.com) It is a simple enough pattern, knit in the round (something I very much like) and the fair iske part really on consists of ones and zeros no biggie. But as my tech geek hubby is exactly that, a tech geek I am making his binary spell something out for him. It was not that hard just used a binary translator easily found on Google. The plus side of this project is that I have learn how to knit with yarn in both hands. I know it may sound dumb but I am excited about it.

In other news I will be making Koolhass. I saw it on Ravelry (www.ravelry.com) and fell in love. I am making it in purple for my Goddessdaughter's birthday next month. She is turning 11 and loves to knit herself. So she is getting the hat and a knit kit to expand her needle collection.

Our family had a nice Yule, but I will admit that I happy is is over. Some reason it is a stressful time for me.

I hope all of you out there have a wonderful holiday.

No comments: